The 16-peg fishing lake is well stocked with carp, tench and bream, offering peaceful, secluded fishing.
You will also find roach, rudd, chub and perch in this Aladdin’s lake.
The area immediately around the lake is for anglers only and there is a ramped peg by the carpark for those angles who cannot move far from their cars.
We also provide ample parking and toilet and hand-washing facilities for your convenience.
Anglers aged 12-16 must be accompanied by an adult and, sorry, we do not permit under-12s to fish here.
tariffmax two rods per peg.
Max two rods per peg
- Barbless hooks only
- Line no more than 8lb breaking strain
- No peanuts or cat food
- No under 12 year olds.
- Children 12 – 16 must be accompanied by an adult over 21 years old.
- No keep nets
- All anglers must have an EA rod licence
- No Dogs.
- No night fishing.
- Landing mats must be used.
- Fish must be landed by net.
- Fish must be returned to the water as quickly as possible.