Brooklands offer two comfortable holiday apartments in this most tranquil setting overlooking the fishing lake. The apartments have been developed from a former granary; both are well equipped and self-contained. Each apartment has designated car parking, an enclosed garden area and a private fishing peg available for fishing on the coarse fishing lake.
Both cottage apartments are adults only. Dogs are welcome but must not be left unattended in the properties and must be kept under close control at all times on the site.
- During the months of October to April, apartments may be rented at a daily rate of £60.00 (min 3 night stay).
- Electricity, bed linen, towels and teas towels are provided.
- Residents may fish from a designated peg at no further charge.
- A non refundable deposit of £50 per week is required at time of booking
- Guests are asked to arrive no earlier than 2pm and depart no later than 10am.